I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. Time for a change. Now not to complain because I am blessed but I just need something to break this mondane routine that I am stuck in. I find myself too tired 90% of the time to do the things i want and then school and Toys is in the way the other 10% of the time. I am just going to pray on it and leave it alone. Anyway just had to get that off my chest before I explode.


One Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *