So… I can’t believe it’s been over 3 months since my last post. It’s weird but I think the way around this is to create shorter post. I have a major issue with trying to have complete thoughts so maybe I’ll just say what’s on my mind and keep it moving. Well here’s the quick update and then I’ll just get ready for the next post.
So here we go, THE update:
- Akuba and I bought a home together
- I’m headed to SxSW for the first time
- I’m the busiest I’ve ever been
- DIGITALGUESTLIST is on point to pivot
- Social Saints is in the triple threat position and is set to pivot — We will be in the business of caring for widows and orphans.
- I’m about to shoot my first short-film in a LONG time and I’m so stoked
- … and the most trivial update: I lost about 10 pounds just by eliminating bread, pasta, white corn and potatoes from my diet (I miss french fries)
Wow that felt good. Look for updates on all of the above as well as some I intentionally left out.
God Bless and Cheers,