Happy birthday to me… happy birthday to me… happy birthday to Jdot (that’s me)… happy birthday to me! LOL!! Ok I promise no more singing!
The real reason I’m writing is to talk about what I would like to see over the next 365 days. I don’t want to keep this post too long so I’ll just hop right in. Here are the top 7 things I’m looking forward to over the next year!
- Continued business growth for Social Saints (my baby) and my other businesses – Business has been good, but I would like to see the business grow, and even bring on some additional partners within the coming months! Interested?
- The revitalization of Bizzyness – As some of you may know Akuba and I created a website about 15 months ago called Bizzyness. The site is designed to be an online resource and conversation portal for couples who decide to explore the business world together. Though we still love the concept, the truth is we haven’t had much time lately to update it and keep it going so it is my personal desire to recharge the concept and get Bizzyness back on course!
- Traveling a little more and living in a different city – I believe this is self explanatory. Any suggestions on where I should live or where I should travel to?
- Helping my friends, and family establish their businesses – If you’ve known me more than a weeks, you know that I love business. It’s one of the things I’m passionate about and something I love to share with others. It is the desire to share that encourages me to encourage others to start businesses, so it is my wish to help them along the way.
- Making progress on our family tree – My family tree (particularly on my father’s side) is very incomplete, so I plan to make some additional progress on that so that I can continue to learn more about my family and myself.
- The arrival of baby Strickland – Two wonderful friends of mine were recently married and decided to start growing their family right away! A few weeks ago we all found out that they’re expecting and I’m so excited for them I can hardly contain myself. That’s one of the reasons Baby Strickland is on my list! Congratulations Ashley and Martavis! BTW… what do you think they’ll have? Boy or girl?
- Love, Peace, and Healing – There is just so much going on in the World that I pray that there will be more love shared, more peace lived and more broken hearts and lives mended! From friends to family, to colleagues and total strangers the world simply needs more love, peace and healing.
What do you think? What’s missing? You can be honest. What other milestones or goals should I add to this list?
Thanks for tuning in and let me know your thoughts!