HAPPY NEW YEAR! Typically I don’t make New Year resolutions because I don’t like procrastination (why wait for a new year to make changes in your life) but I thought I’d share with you my personal goals for 2010 to maybe consider for yourself. Now I didn’t plan for there to be 10 items, I just wrote what was on my heart and it just so happened to be 10 things. I’m sure I could find more but here we go; 10 things to consider for 2010.
- Let’s start by doing something different this year!
- Let’s throw out conventional wisdom and shock the hell out of the World (literally)!
- Let’s earn more but consume less.
- Let’s take steps to build healthy communities and destroy poor habits.
- Let’s expect less of the World and anticipate more from God.
- Let’s work smarter and harder (when it’s time to work).
- Let’s forgive faster than we forget.
- Let’s allow prayer to be our first, second and third option but let us not be afraid to ask for help.
- Let’s be faithful to those we love (family, friends, significant anyone) and honest with ourselves.
- Though every move you make changes the World, let’s make sure each move is divinely ordered!
What do you think? Will you join me? What would you add to the list?